Prestige 4-Piece Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Set – 3L and 6L
If you’re a fan of pressure cooking’s speed, convenience and succulently tasty results, but want more versatility than a normal pressure cooker can provide, Prestige’s 4-Piece Pressure Cooker Set is the answer.
Versatile set for one-pot meals, family feasts and batch cooking
Convenient, safe and much, much faster than using a pan on the hob, pressure cookers are fantastic for one-pot, home-cooked meals in minutes. And because they’re so speedy, all the flavour, nutrients and moisture are retained, giving you succulent, tasty meals in no time.
With two pressure cooker bases, two pressure settings and two fits-either-size lids, this versatile set lets you cook up any size of meal to suit everything from healthy, home-cooked dinners for one to family-filling feasts. The shallow 3-litre base is perfect for super-speedy meals for one or two, while the deep 6-litre base can dole out up to ten servings – perfect for hungry families and batch cooking. And as well as the fits-both-sizes pressure cooker lid, the set includes a glass lid so you can use either base as a stockpot on your hob too.
What’s in the box?
- Deep 6-litre stainless steel pressure cooker base – with internal fill lines and heat-resistant handles.
- Shallow 3-litre stainless steel pressure cooker base – with internal fill lines and heat-resistant handles.
- Twist and lock pressure cooker lid – with pressure regulator valve, visual pressure indicator, high and low pressure settings and quick steam release. Fits both bases.
- Glass lid – with stay-cool knob and steam venting hole. Fits both bases.
- Instruction booklet with troubleshooting guide.
Two pressure settings for great versatility
There’s a choice between two pressure settings – 8psi and 12psi – to cater for all the delicious one-pot dishes you can think of. You can enjoy tenderly-cooked meats and hearty stews in a fraction of the time of slow cooking, and if you’re in search of inspiration, you’ll find recipes for everything from Hot-Peppered Lamb and Curry Chilli Con Carne Taco Stacks to Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding and Key Lime Pie on our Lakeland blog, with lots more to discover in our Pressure Cooking book.
Safe and easy to use
The pressure cooker lid has four safety features – a pressure regulator/weight valve, visual pressure indicator, quick steam release and a back-up safety device that releases steam if the pressure regulator should fail – and it’s really easy to open and close. To remove the pressure cooker lid, simply turn the knob on the top anti-clockwise and gently lift off; to close, turn the knob clockwise.
- Heat-resistant handles.
- Suitable for all gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction hobs. (Please note: not suitable for range and solid fuel hobs.)
- Dishwasher-safe body.
- 25-year manufacturer’s guarantee on the bodies and lids.
Generations of cooks have trusted in Prestige pans and kitchen accessories, passing that trust on down through their families, so Prestige kitchenware has become renowned for offering a lifetime of confident and adventurous cooking that ensures your kitchen will always be the heart of your home. One of the first to revolutionise that kitchen favourite, the pressure cooker, they continue to reinvent it for the safety and peace of mind of modern-day cooks.
3 litre and 6 litre bases. Assembled 35 x 24 x 26cm H.