Simple StepsThe Soup Maker is designed to be quick and easy to use. Simply prepare and chop your ingredients into small pieces, place them inside the soup maker and choose either the smooth or chunky setting. For best results chop your ingredients to 1 cm – 2 cm pieces to allow quicker cooking and better blending. The easy to use control panel features an LED countdown display that shows exactly how long your soup has left to cook while you just sit back and let your soup maker do the hard work for you.
• Saute Function-Simply add onions, bacon, garlic, ginger or spices into the jug for maximum flavour before adding the vegetables and stock
• Pause Function-The option to add seasoning during the cooking cycle by removing the lid, when the lid is reapplied the cooking cycle will continue where it left off.
• 4 Different Settings-Smooth soup in 21 minutes, chunky soup in 28 minutes, juice in 2 minutes and a blend function to ensure texture is to personal taste.
• 1.6L Working Capacity-serves up to 4 people in one go
• Non Stick Coating-Easy to clean, simply run under the sink and wipe with soapy water