- Group 0+
- Birth up to 12kg or approx 12-15months
- i-Size compliant
- Isofix compatible
- 2 year guarantee
- Improved Side Impact Protection
The Maxi-Cosi Tinca baby car seat is designed for baby’s safety and parents’ convenience.
Made with improved impact-absorbing material, the Side Impact Protection absorbs even more force from an impact in case of an accident, whilst being lightweight at just 3.2kg means that you can carry your little one to and from the car with ease.
Suitable from birth to approx 12 months (45-75 cm), this seat is rear facing to protect baby’s head and neck, and offers both comfort and safety thanks to the newborn inlay with headrest cushion.
Installing easily using a seat belt, or ISOFIX connectors with a compatible base (sold separately), the user manual guides you through the seat belt installation steps for a secure fit for your peace of mind when out and about with baby.
Please note: Register your Maxi-Cosi car seat with them in just three weeks to receive lifetime warranty with them.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child’s weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.