- Group 2/3.
- 15-36kg or 33-79lbs, approximately 3.5 to 12 years old.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Air Protect® technology.
The Rodi Air Protect from Maxi-Cosi is a lightweight car seat compatible with most cars for a quick and easy transfer from one car to the other. Offering excellent protection for the head especially, this car seat protects at a crucial stage of development and comes with a range of additional features:
- Forward-facing seat easily fitted with a standard 3-point seat belt.
- Air protection system in the headrest, specially designed to provide your child with the best side protection possible, even reducing the risk of head and neck injury by up to 20%.
- In addition to the extra head protection, the design of the seat also provides optimal protection for the body and hips.
- Belt guides to ensure the seat is fitted correctly.
- With two reclining positions the car seat can be in sleeping and upright position.
- The booster seat can be adjusted in height to grow with the child up to approx 12 years of age.
- A comfortable and accommodating seat, the back rest grows with your child in both length and width to ensure they are seated and supported correctly as they grow.
- Lightweight, easy to transfer from one car to the next.
Please note: Register your Maxi-Cosi car seat with them in just three weeks to receive lifetime warranty with them.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child’s weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.