- This product requires batteries (not included)
- The included Bluetooth remote is not compatible with older infrared remote-controlled LEGO® train sets.
- Includes 6 LEGO® minifigures: 4 train workers, a security officer and a crook
- Features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control, pantograph on the opening roof, and driver’s cabin with control panel
- Also features a log wagon, crane wagon with rotating and extendable boom arm, and a container wagon with 2 containers with hooks on the roof for loading and space for pallets
- Includes a control centre with ladder and signal lights, a full circular toy train track with 16 curved rails, 16 straight rails and a railroad switch with lever, a money transport truck with opening doors, and a working forklift with opening roll cage
- Accessory elements include a wrench, 12 gold bar elements and 4 money bills, plus 2 buildable pallets, 3 logs and snow scooter
All aboard the LEGO City 60198 Cargo Train!
Here are the goods! The LEGO City 60198 Cargo Train is powered by a motorised engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control!
At 1226 pieces this train has everything you need to transport freight and LEGO City and beyond! There’s an accessible driver’s cabin, a crane wagon with rotating and extendable boom arm, a container wagon complete with 2 containers, a log wagon, plus an armoured truck with opening doors, and a forklift with opening roll cage and lifting forks.
This set includes a full circular track with 16 curved rails, 16 straight rails and a railroad switch with lever, plus a control centre with ladder and 2 buildable pallets with money bills, gold bar elements, a snow scooter and 6 LEGO minifigures.
You can open the roof to access the engine car filled with cool details and operate the cargo train with the 10-speed Bluetooth remote control.
Lift and load logs onto the log wagon with the crane’s rotating arm and hook and push the lever on the railroad switch to drive the train to a different track for loading or unloading.
Load pallets into the containers with the forklift before lifting them onto the container wagon with the crane and set up the tracks in different configurations to load or offload cargo around your city.
- Cargo Train in total measures over 4” (11cm) high, 32” (82cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Engine measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Log wagon measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Crane wagon measures over 4” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Container wagon measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Armoured truck measure over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Control centre measures over 8” (21cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- Forklift measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (5cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep