- Group 0+, 1 and 2
- Suitable from birth to 25kg
- Not Isofix compatible
The Stages car seat from Joie Baby is a brilliant companion, made to grow from birth to approximately seven years to make adventure effortless.
Facing rearwards up to 18kg and forwards from 9-25kg, it is built with a strong steel frame that protects during impact and keeps the seat tight and low to the vehicle for better stability and protection.
Designed with a Grow Together five position harness and headrest that adjusts simultaneously with just one hand, get your child buckled up quickly and safely for peace of mind when out and about on your travels.
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg (approximately 4 years)
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 25kg (approximately 7 years)
- 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing
- Side Impact Security provides extra protection for the head, body and hips
- Baby Armor steel frame support keeps car seat strong during impact, extends the life of the materials of the seat to 10 years, and adds weight to keep the seat tight and low to the vehicle seat for better stability and protection
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Side shell ventilation and breathable fabrics on headrest enhance airflow to child
- Side mesh storage pockets for your little one’s must-have travel items
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle’s 3-point seat belt
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
Group Child’s weight approx. age of child 0 birth up to 10kg/22lb birth up to 6-9 months 0+ birth up to 13kg/29lb birth up to 12-15 months 0+ & 1 birth up to 18kg/40lb birth to up to about 4 years 1 9-18kg/20-40lb about 9 months to 4 years 1 & 2 9-25kg/20-55lb about 9 months to 6 years 2 15-25kg/33-55lb about 4 to 6 years 1, 2, 3 9-36kg/20-79lb about 9 months to 12 years 2 & 3 15-36kg/33-79lb about 4-12 years
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.