Meet i-Snug™, a safe haven car seat made to keep your infant cosy and safe from birth to 75cm. Pairing perfectly with Joie strollers, i-Snug keeps you moving even when your child is having a snooze.
Designed with an exclusive Tri-Protect™ headrest with three layers of protection inside the side wings and infant pillow, i-Snug™ is heavy on safety but not on your arm – weighing in at just 3.25kg, this featherweight car seat makes light work of getting your little one ready for adventure.
Good to know:
- The i-Snug installs with Joie Baby’s i-Base, i-Base lx, i-Base Advance (all sold separately), or with your vehicles 3-point seatbelt.
- Joie Baby and Maxi-Cosi® style adaptors (sold separately) partner the i-Snug with your favourite pushchair.
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 75cm (approximately 12 months)
- Installs in vehicle with Joie’s i-Base, i-Base LX and i-Base Advance (sold separately) or a 3-point vehicle belt
- Pairs with i-Base™ Advance as part of the i-Venture™ System
- Attaches to most Joie pushchairs and also other branded pushchairs using a Maxi Cosi style attachment, to form a practical travel system
- Side impact protection: Tri-Protect™ headrest with three layers of foam including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam in the infant pillow
- Removable full body support pillow with wedge to flatten seat angle for newborns
- Curved base allows rocking and relaxing
- 3-point, one-pull adjustable harness
- Removable harness and buckle covers
- Ergonomic carry handle with soft grip
- UPF 50+ and water repellent sun canopy
- Retractable sun canopy removes for extra fresh air and easy access to baby
- Removable and machine washable fabrics
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child’s weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.