Bamix Swissline Hand Blender Black 100.394
In a smart black finish and precision engineered in Switzerland, the versatility and power of this Bamix Swissline Hand Blender makes it more like a hand-held food processor than a stick blender.
What’s in the box?
- Bamix unit – the powerful motor is housed inside the ergonomic handle and can be controlled with just one finger for ultra-easy operation. The motor is completely sealed, so the blender can go all the way up to the handle into hot or cold liquids.
- Storage stand – for keeping everything neatly together on your worktop so it’s ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- Multipurpose blade – There’s almost no end to what you can do with this hooked blade – from mincing, chopping and puréeing veg, fruit and meat to blending soups and sauces in their pans. It’s powerful enough to pulverise frozen fruit for sorbets and smoothies and crush ice for cocktails, and even mix a lightweight yeasted dough for things like spätzle and brioche.
- Whisk blade – with regular raised ‘loops’ around it, this blade is ideal for emulsifying salad dressings and mayonnaise, and for making light, aerated batters. It will even mash potatoes!
- Beater blade – this flat, disc-like blade is renowned for whipping skimmed milk to the consistency of cream in seconds (ideal for café latte), but it’s also good for egg whites, double cream and anything (like a frappé) that you need to get light and fluffy.
- Processor/grinder – a really handy unit, the Bamix Processor will chop nuts, spices and herbs, mill cereal grains into flour and grind coffee, as well as blending home-made curry pastes and spice blends. It’s so powerful it can even turn granulated sugar into icing sugar if you need it to!
- 1 litre jug
Powerful and versatile
Fast, powerful and efficient, the Swissline works at an incredible 17,000rpm to make light work of chopping, blending, mincing, puréeing, stirring, beating, frothing and emulsifying.
Easy to use and clean
Easy and safe to operate, the shaft repels grease and resists odours so it’s easy to clean simply by rinsing in hot soapy water.
10-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Model No. 100.394
Brilliantly simple and simply brilliant… the streamlined simplicity of this handheld blender was truly revolutionary when it was invented in the 1950s. Still precision made in Switzerland, the name BAMIX is an abbreviation – or mash-up – of the French expression for beating and mixing, “battre et mixer.” First discovered and used by professional chefs, this compact ‘magic wand’ has been adopted by chefs and cooks all around the world – and is much copied by other manufacturers, but is very hard to beat!
Renowned for its ability to transform cold skimmed milk to the consistency of rich cream, a Bamix will help you power through all sorts of velvety smooth blending tasks. Lakeland have been a Bamix stockist since the end of the last millennium in 2000, because we think it’s a truly reliable piece of equipment that fits easily into any type of kitchen.
8cm Dia. x 34cm H. Flex 150cm. 180W.